Lloyd’s Loading List.com Subscription
A subscription to Lloyd’s Loading List.com will prove vital to the effectiveness of your business.
Your subscription to Lloyd’s Loading List.com will include:
- Weekly hardcopies of Lloyd’s Loading List.com providing you with sailing schedules, and a comprehensive import and export directory
- Weekly news email bulletins providing you with breaking news, delivered straight to your inbox, in advance of the hardcopy so that you have access to the news as soon as it happens.
- Lloyd’s Loading List.com is the UK’s only export directory and is therefore the only place to go if you need details on the carriage of cargo from UK ports, cities and towns.
- The directory gives listings for the carriage of cargo by sea, road and air. This ensures that you will find the easiest, quickest and cheapest method for transporting your freight.
- Over 100 pages of facts are published each and every week which include over 10,000 individual line entries plus 75 pages of schedules meaning you have all the export facts you need in just one handy directory.
- Lloyd’s Loading List.com keeps you up-to-date on the latest developments within the shipping and forwarding industries through its news pages - Freighting Update. These news pages provide professionals like you with industry updates across sea, road, rail and air. You’ll have all the news you need delivered straight to your desk, each and every week.
- The Imports Directory is invaluable to those involved with importing goods into the UK. It provides an alphabetical list of worldwide departure points and the point of arrival in the UK. Type of service, mode of transport, transit time and frequency are all included in this section. Meaning you’ll have all of the import facts and figures you need at your fingertips in seconds.
- Free access to the online version of Lloyd’s Loading List.com means you can search for cargo carriers wherever you are, at any time of day.
- You can also be a part of our weekly online polls to find out what other people think on the hot industry issues.
To subscribe CLICK HERE or for more information speak to:
William Purchase Tel: +44 (20) 7551 9529
Email: [email protected]